Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bsetzer.com

Go down 
+52
Setzerado
Babs
Bear85
cosbird
Pirate Paul
Sharky
FrenchyCat
brucie68
rubydoll5
scatcatcnut
Drew Sugar1
vic
ScottS
Andi
crazy mixed up kid
Guitarmaniac
Twenty Flight Rick
MEMPHISSUN
laurent327
Davy Jones
webelvis
rockabilly guy
WildCat
Rockabilly Ross
donpepe
JC
Pistol Pete
pony65k
Aussie_Sam
Rocky Mountain Cat
sidelake bob
Tommy Maguire
Carbon Cat UK
Cristo
tvthewiredturtle
enjay07
nietsk
matt
Le Hub'
Hot Rod Girl
Kiki
Kid Setzer
Scatman
kbilly
Pinkpiratekitty
gretschoholic
Dave
Rickabilly
Brett
Hepkitten
Amity
Spanishdavid
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

bsetzer.com - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:09 pm

Well, i never said he wasn`t a good drummer.

I just asked if you think he actually played on the records.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:45 pm

For me, this guy has never been a big drummer.
He always needed a Little Help From (his) Friends.
His attitude this last days on his website seems to proove that he's not a big guy neither.
Back to top Go down
Carbon Cat UK

Carbon Cat UK

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:50 pm

Hi Dave

I think this thread maybe loosing the plot!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
It's gone off the rails a bit lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Or maybe I need some more of my medication clown clown clown No No affraid affraid drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep flower flower
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:45 pm

Maybe Ringo wasn't getting any mail and this is his way of putting his name out there again??

There's got to be a lot of "lucky artists" out there. You don't have to be the best at anything to succeed, all it takes is the basics, a vision, a supreme amount of self belief and luck. There's probably a ton of brilliant musicians who will never make it.

René-a-pony
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
scatcatcnut

scatcatcnut

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:03 am

Was just looking at the counter - over 3000 views - must be one of highest figures for a topic - even though the topic seems to have long since been lost!
Back to top Go down
Sharky

Sharky

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:28 pm

bsetzer.com - Page 7 Beatdeadhorse
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerrylinger.com
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Pardon me, good sir, but i believe your horse hath expi'red. It may be wise to cease flogging it thus...

Wink lolz
C
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Turn that horse into a reindeer, and then you've really got it!

Blitzen and Donner Party-billy
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:53 am

Rickabilly wrote:
Blitzen and Donner Party-billy

HAHAHAHAHAA!! Genius.
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:59 am

Ah! Mr M.

How is things?
It is great to see you post here. I have taken a little back seat, and logging in, just to read the posts.
Rick, is the king of the posters,for sure.

You guys know,how i can get my avaitor, back up? This down load stuff, is over ma head.

Best wishes Tommy,take care!

Wee Mark.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:47 am

Hey Wee,
Things are great man. Spending loads of time with my kids and enjoying the halloween season. Pumpkin patch tomorrow before the rain comes. Hopefully the Phillies will be able to play tomorrow night, but the weather don't look promising.

Best to you from chilly Roslyn PA USA,
Tommy
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:48 am

If this cool, wet weather is gonna keep up, I'd much rather be in Scotland!

Whiskey Trail-a-billy

PS - Go Phils! If Cloris Leachman can flourish on that dance floor, than 167-year-old Jamie Moyer needs to step up his game!
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:28 am

[quote="Rickabilly"167-year-old Jamie Moyer needs to step up his game![/quote]

Moyer is a year older than me and went to the high school next town over, Souderton. He's a class act that Moyer. Always was. But yeah, he's gonna have to be on top of his game tomorrow night. I can't see that game happening though, the weather guessers are calling for a heavy storm.

-Tommy "Whiz Kid" M
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:27 am

Tommy, which one is you in that avatar of your'n? Exceptin' the chick, of course! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that avatar...is it from a very special Blossom episode, or what?
Back to top Go down
gretschkat57

gretschkat57

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:34 pm

I've been quite ill and have been absent for some time...but when I logged on I was quite surprised at the changes at BS.com. For those of us who have been a bit "out of the loop" ...is there anything that is "allowed" to be said to clear up any speculation? Neutral

And just my 2 cents....I love Brian, but I have to agree with an earlier post here on the board about SJP and LR being a bit more accessible to fans. Now before you all jump on me, don't get me wrong: I love Brian and always will....but I would have loved to buy an autographed CD or had access to signed pics and tour memorabilia over the years that was/is offered by Lee and Jim. And the message board mishaps just give me a headache. I have enough of those with CFS. Twisted Evil

I won't say anything else...but I will wish everyone well who was involved in whatever happened or IS happening. Life's too short. Cool

It's all one huge riddle to me.
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Rick, there's room at the Inn,here.

Anytime.

Wee Mark...............abilly.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:40 pm

There is a new section on (the moribund) briansetzer.com called "Video"... But it's still empty for the moment.
And, on youtube, there is a new member called "Briansetzerofficial" who spread (two) videos from official DVD. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bsetzer.com   bsetzer.com - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bsetzer.com
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: All things Setzer-
Jump to: