Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Good Thing

Go down 
+41
Madman
The Squirrel
Twenty Flight Rick
jbgoode
mark t
I'm Incinerator
vic
Brent
gretschoholic
steb74
mjcodina
ScottS
kbilly
matt
christopher
johnnykool327
freddie
BethAnn
Rocky Mountain Cat
Setzerado
tvthewiredturtle
Pistol Pete
frenchlmp
Frenchyfab
webelvis
Le Hub'
Guitarmaniac
Bear85
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
enjay07
sidelake bob
Rickabilly
Aussie_Sam
Budgie
Hot Rod Girl
Brett
Cristo
Kid Setzer
pony65k
Amity
Andi
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

One Good Thing - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:16 am

Only had two lessons today...
this is my good song today:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:29 am

Sister Rosetta rockin it on a white SG is a VERY good thing! You made my day, Guitarmaniac!
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:41 pm

I went to the Oktoberfest and got really fucked up! lol!
Back to top Go down
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:29 am

One good thing about today its October 1st and definitely feels like fall.

Phillies won their division last night!

One month closer to BSO Xmas show! (keswick for me)
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 am

one good thing today.. Pete woke the whole house up at 1:30am calling from Oz. Really
cool to hear that familiar brogue from a friend I'd never spoken to "live" before.
What a guy! Good chat out in the back yard in my shorts(had to talk outside so they could go back to sleep)....but daaaaaamn it was hard draggin my butt outa bed at 6:30am.

Think I'll call when you guys are snoring down under. bounce bounce bounce tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 am

Bookt the new Bso album today, That is a good thing!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:10 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
one good thing today.. Pete woke the whole house up at 1:30am calling from Oz. Really
cool to hear that familiar brogue from a friend I'd never spoken to "live" before.
What a guy! Good chat out in the back yard in my shorts(had to talk outside so they could go back to sleep)....but daaaaaamn it was hard draggin my butt outa bed at 6:30am.

Think I'll call when you guys are snoring down under. bounce bounce bounce tongue

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! Very Happy lol!

cool...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:11 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

I would like visual evidence of that please!!! Made my day too Tavo!!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Cristo wrote:
pony65k wrote:
No hangover from Pete's 40th Birthday gig cheers I guess that means I didn't try hard enough!!

Normally, that would be a safe assumption, but sometimes, you just get lucky, and you wake up with super-human strength, and feel like you could take on the world!

No Chris...he just didn't try hard enough!! But I did see hom drinking!! I on the other hand had a GREAT time!! And I didn't wake up hungover either!! BONUS!!
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
Cristo wrote:
pony65k wrote:
No hangover from Pete's 40th Birthday gig cheers I guess that means I didn't try hard enough!!

Normally, that would be a safe assumption, but sometimes, you just get lucky, and you wake up with super-human strength, and feel like you could take on the world!

No Chris...he just didn't try hard enough!! But I did see hom drinking!! I on the other hand had a GREAT time!! And I didn't wake up hungover either!! BONUS!!

And that, class, is the definition of 'excellence'.

CHEERS! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:59 am

I'd love to have a big phone conversation with alot of people on the board!! Like, have 5 of us all talking at the same time... wish I had skype.. I mean, I've been on this board for... 5 years or so?... That's a quater of my life I've been talking to you guys!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:46 am

My dad had a heart attack yesterday. Good thing is, he's still alive. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers as my Dad is hopefully on the road to recovery, and will keep it between the ditches as he travels that road.

Give your loved ones an extra hug and kiss today, tell them that you love them, and don't ever take anything for granted.

hrg

(Yeah, I'm sharing this on here, because there are some great people on here who've I've come to know pretty well...and then there are others who I'm sure will pick this apart and have a grand time with it. But I'm not going to let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.)
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:02 am

My thoughts are with your dad, you and your family HRG!

My good thing today is that I'm going to see a great Band called "The Seatsniffers" tonight!
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:50 am

I sincerely wish your father and family all the best.

Rick
Back to top Go down
christopher

christopher

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Hot Rod Girl I wish you and your father all the best.
CH
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:13 pm

HRG,

You and your family are in my prayers.

Take care,

Chris
Back to top Go down
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:48 pm

HRG, Sending thoughts and prayers.

Good thing for today getting in the outdoors and hiking 4-5 miles. Found a geocache too, kids thought that was the best thing.
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:19 pm

HRG,

Prayers going out to the Home Office for your dad, you, and your family. Life IS precious, and your advice is the best advice any of us could hear.

Makes my Good Thing pale by comparison: the high school at which I have taught for 17 years has always had, shall we say, less than successful (American) football teams. Today they won their homecoming game to run their record to 6-0. They've already qualified for the post-season playoffs, and last week were on TV as guests of one of the several weekly Packer shows that air on local stations. So school has been pretty fun lately!
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Todays good thing:

Finishing my two year Senior Drama work program!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 am

Hot Rod Girl wrote:
My dad had a heart attack yesterday. Good thing is, he's still alive. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers as my Dad is hopefully on the road to recovery, and will keep it between the ditches as he travels that road.

Give your loved ones an extra hug and kiss today, tell them that you love them, and don't ever take anything for granted.

hrg

(Yeah, I'm sharing this on here, because there are some great people on here who've I've come to know pretty well...and then there are others who I'm sure will pick this apart and have a grand time with it. But I'm not going to let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.)

our hearts are with you as well as prayer.
tv
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:41 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Hot Rod Girl wrote:

hrg

our hearts are with you as well as prayer.
tv

same from me,

all the best for you and your dad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 am

Hey HRG, even though I don't really know you, I still feel that you're a friend of mine and I have only positive thoughts for your Father, Family and yourself.
Chin up, Pete
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:07 am

Hey everyone,
Thanks for the well wishes and kind thoughts.

Good thing today: my Dad is home and recuperating. And thanks to the rapid response from the doctors and all involved (and the big man upstairs), he has no permanent heart damage.

Here's to taking nothing for granted anymore,
hrg

p.s. Sorry about the "witchy" comment at the end of my last post. My nice filters don't work very well when I'm stressed out. Please forgive me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Nice to hear that your Dad is better, Its so easy to take things for granded.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 pm

thank you Lord and for great Doctors! One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_cheers

now a daughter's love can mend the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Good Thing
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next