Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Good Thing

Go down 
+41
Madman
The Squirrel
Twenty Flight Rick
jbgoode
mark t
I'm Incinerator
vic
Brent
gretschoholic
steb74
mjcodina
ScottS
kbilly
matt
christopher
johnnykool327
freddie
BethAnn
Rocky Mountain Cat
Setzerado
tvthewiredturtle
Pistol Pete
frenchlmp
Frenchyfab
webelvis
Le Hub'
Guitarmaniac
Bear85
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
enjay07
sidelake bob
Rickabilly
Aussie_Sam
Budgie
Hot Rod Girl
Brett
Cristo
Kid Setzer
pony65k
Amity
Andi
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
I'm Incinerator

One Good Thing - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:30 am

I dig the new look, western tooled brown sounds like a good time!

HAHA, so one CAN achieve great twang with the powertrons! I kew it could happen, I can feel it want to come out in the spectra sonic, but it kinda sounds kind of like my tele did before I put on the thinner bridge and brass saddles. It does pull some nice Billy Gibbons harmonics though. I must have blondeshell and dyno or atomic duo!!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:17 pm

here's a demo vid of the Nocturne Blondeshell with dyno brain by Ronnie Crutcher with
his billy-bo
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Crusing on the baltic sea.   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Weekend starts now.
Short trip to norway with a ship.
2 moro we`ll go on board, 1 day travel to Oslo, 1 day and night at the Radisson, and then back home with the ship.

roll, roll, roll the boat...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Hey Brett, what night are you in Oslo? Friday to Saturday? If so, there's a pretty good concert at a club called Buckley's on Friday night: Sugar Ray & the Bluetones. Don't know if you're a blues fan, but they've got Monster Mike Welch on guitar! Sugar Ray Norcia is a pretty friggin' amazing singer/harp player too... And on Saturday, Swedish rockabilly band Fatboy play at a club called Gamla. Damn, I almost wish I lived in Oslo this weekend... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:53 am

Hi Gretschoholic,

many thanks for these info. We staying friday in Oslo. So we gonna have a look at the Buckley´s.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:43 am

Brett wrote:
Hi Gretschoholic,

many thanks for these info. We staying friday in Oslo. So we gonna have a look at the Buckley´s.

Cheers.

My pleasure, Brett!

I just checked Buckley's WEBSITE, and apparently Monster Mike Welch is not with doing this tour, but a guitarist called Shawn Pittman. He ain't too shabby either... Wink

I'm sure the gig will be "ONE GOOD THING" anyway! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 am

Mr Momo the Giant Schnauzer puppy got put outside FINALLY (i have allergies)
and the family finds me evil
One Good Thing - Page 33 Img_0410
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 am

Norway was great, i`ll come back with the motorbike next spring...
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Brett wrote:

I thought you had a motorcycle? a harley not a vespa? clown clown
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Guitarmaniac wrote:
One Good Thing - Page 33 14993117208879614024910

My girl and me last night, I didn't dress up for halloween, I just acompanied her to a party and took care of all the idiots that can't accept she's not single lol!

can I get her number? clown clown clown clown clown

Gorgeous girlfriend..er..vampira Smile y'allz a good lookin couple

I think you should be pretty happy with your own sweetheart Wink
I'll post a picture where she's not a vampire in the next few days I love you
We've been together for over 4 Months now, still feels like the very first day with her I love you I love you

One Good Thing - Page 33 35151_142928322389630_100000173899816_421209_5062642_n

This pic was taken 1 week after we became a couple I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:08 pm

A day late, but...
My really good thing was an absolutely fantastic evening hanging with friends. It was something I'd needed for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Good for you, enjay!

My good thing was a perfect autumn day with no Packer game on (night game vs. the hapless Cowboys currently in progress). Spent the afternoon outside, getting the last of the leaves off of the lawn and running the last of the gas out of the mower.

Should start snowing any day now! santa

Last edited by Bear85 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PS: it's been so long since I posted I forgot what my avatar looked like! :))
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:37 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Brett wrote:

I thought you had a motorcycle? a harley not a vespa? clown clown

Smile , yep, you`re right.

I`m working on a new painting, maybe i call it the "Nocturne-cycle".
But i`m not sure where i should place the ape? confused
One Good Thing - Page 33 Nocturnebike

Last edited by Brett on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:29 am

Our new rhythm guitarist and one of my best friends is boogie woogie formation world champion!
he's the little guy with red hair in the front!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Guitarmaniac wrote:
We've been together for over 4 Months now, still feels like the very first day with her I love you I love you

Ain't love grand?! Five months on Thursday for me Very Happy

One Good Thing last night: busting open a brand new, unopened copy of Johnny Cash's American IV on vinyl and bawling our everlovin' eyes out together listening to "In My Life" for the first time...
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:58 am

Mrs. Bear85 scored some tickets to the Green Bay Symphony family concert at the absolutely grand Meyer Theatre in fabulous downtown Green Bay, just east of the Ray Nitschke Bridge. Being country mice, we were quite wowed by the surroundings - all I could think was what a killer venue it would be for the BSO!

The special guest conductor, whose works were the focus of the entire evening, was 83-year-old Sam Spence, who, over a 35 year span, wrote over 700 (!) compositions for NFL Films. If you are, oh, let's say 40-60 years old, and you or your old man were football fans back in the 60s/70s, you would totally recognize this guy's work.

All in all, a really fun night and a great way to give the kids a glimpse of a symphony, which is One Good Thing.
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Okay, I don't want to keep it for myself any longer.In January I'm playing a Gig at the Colston Hall in Bristol (UK), at the international "Slapstick Silent Comedy Gala", with one of the Bigbands. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Webby! that's huge, daddio! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:53 pm

webelvis wrote:
Okay, I don't want to keep it for myself any longer.In January I'm playing a Gig at the Colston Hall in Bristol (UK), at the international "Slapstick Silent Comedy Gala", with one of the Bigbands. 

ROCK ON!!!!

That's great news Webby! DVD??
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Bear85 wrote:
Mrs. Bear85 scored some tickets to the Green Bay Symphony family concert at the absolutely grand Meyer Theatre in fabulous downtown Green Bay, just east of the Ray Nitschke Bridge. Being country mice, we were quite wowed by the surroundings - all I could think was what a killer venue it would be for the BSO!

The special guest conductor, whose works were the focus of the entire evening, was 83-year-old Sam Spence, who, over a 35 year span, wrote over 700 (!) compositions for NFL Films. If you are, oh, let's say 40-60 years old, and you or your old man were football fans back in the 60s/70s, you would totally recognize this guy's work.

All in all, a really fun night and a great way to give the kids a glimpse of a symphony, which is One Good Thing.

It would be a great venue for the BSO, but they'd have to bump "A Frank's Christmas" which seems to have quite the following up there. 11 years and running...

Surely they could spare a night, right?

Maybe next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a non-Christmas show. A girl can dream, ya know?

Take care,
hrg
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Congrats Webby!!!!

I'm about to see The English Beat at the Belly Up Tavern.

sunny
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 am

webelvis wrote:

Very cool Webby!
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Thanks everybody! I can hardly wait for it.No Pete I don't know anything about a DVD, but I'll keep you all updated. Don't know how much time we'll have on our own, but any cool places I should visit around Bristol and London???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Camden Market in London is pretty awesome for any guy who likes subcultures of all kinds. Stay away from the drug dealers though drunken
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Paul get some footage of you guys and post it.
Charing Cross Road has alot of music shops on it, I bought my Setzer at Macari's Guitars on there. And don't forget the Hard Rock Cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Good Thing
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next