Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Good Thing

Go down 
+41
Madman
The Squirrel
Twenty Flight Rick
jbgoode
mark t
I'm Incinerator
vic
Brent
gretschoholic
steb74
mjcodina
ScottS
kbilly
matt
christopher
johnnykool327
freddie
BethAnn
Rocky Mountain Cat
Setzerado
tvthewiredturtle
Pistol Pete
frenchlmp
Frenchyfab
webelvis
Le Hub'
Guitarmaniac
Bear85
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
enjay07
sidelake bob
Rickabilly
Aussie_Sam
Budgie
Hot Rod Girl
Brett
Cristo
Kid Setzer
pony65k
Amity
Andi
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
webelvis

webelvis

One Good Thing - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:34 am

Pistol Pete wrote:
Paul get some footage of you guys and post it.
Charing Cross Road has alot of music shops on it, I bought my Setzer at Macari's Guitars on there. And don't forget the Hard Rock Cafe.
Haven't played any Gig with that Band yet, but I just sent you a mail with some music!
This is a Video that was taken a year ago, not with me yet.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdxSTZjBZAQ
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:25 am

First snow this winter rendeer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
and no school tomorrow =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
The Squirrel

The Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:59 am

I woke up this morning. That's always a good start. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:24 pm

My fave uncle pulled through after a heart attack today...............
he's only 64 sheeeeez.....! that's young these day's
is is not ?
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:31 am

Matt,

Glad to hear your uncle pulled through - hopefully there's not too much long term damage.

My dad had a heart attack at 61, followed by bypass surgery. He quit smoking cigarettes - dropped them cold turkey, which I've always admired him for. He didn't give up the beer, though - I think that REALLY would have killed him! He does take it easy on that, though. He turns 77 (God willing!) on Thanksgiving Day.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:27 am

Going to a Imelda May Show tonite... bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Mum gave me a box of her traditional homemade Austrian Vanilla Kipferl biscuits!!!! Man Christmas is definitely in the air. This one's going to be a beauty, gonna see how you American's experience, so can't wait!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:02 pm

pony65k wrote:
Mum gave me a box of her traditional homemade Austrian Vanilla Kipferl biscuits!!!! Man Christmas is definitely in the air. This one's going to be a beauty, gonna see how you American's experience, so can't wait!!!!!

I think they drink alot Rene for the Festive Season, so...next Friday we should start to get you into training at Maxim's! AND ...we're playing first....more time to party afterwards!!! Watch out!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
pony65k wrote:

I think they drink alot Rene for the Festive Season, so...next Friday we should start to get you into training at Maxim's! AND ...we're playing first....more time to party afterwards!!! Watch out!

Why is it you're always trying to get me pi$$ed?? Got tennis the next morning so I'm going to behave. You on the other hand are going to cut loose. It's going to be a dangerous night. Man, being a light drinker is bad news around you.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:28 pm

pony65k wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:
pony65k wrote:

Why is it you're always trying to get me pi$$ed?? Got tennis the next morning so I'm going to behave. You on the other hand are going to cut loose. It's going to be a dangerous night. Man, being a light drinker is bad news around you.

Well...it's going to be our Xmas Show, so the Spirit will be flowing! You're lucky Paul isn't coming!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Celebrated my first Thanksgiving with one of our American friends here. Turkey, corn bread, Kentucky Sweet Potato Bourbon Pie and Pumkin Pie. Everything was excellant, totally different to what we eat. Doing it all again next year.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Dec 17+18 I get to chill out with Aussie Sam....pity he can't make it the Rev Horton Heat gig though..Sad
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Finding this at my parents house today:

One Good Thing - Page 34 14868610

My uncle is a musician and this was his original Hofner Violin Bass.
He brought it with him while he visited for thanksgiving and gave it to my mom, who absolutely loves Paul McCartney, as a thank you for getting him some old family photos after Grandma passed.

I had to lift my jaw off the ground when I saw this thing.

-BK
Back to top Go down
http://kingawayretrievers.com
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 am

johnnykool327 wrote:
Finding this at my parents house today:

One Good Thing - Page 34 14868610

My uncle is a musician and this was his original Hofner Violin Bass.
He brought it with him while he visited for thanksgiving and gave it to my mom, who absolutely loves Paul McCartney, as a thank you for getting him some old family photos after Grandma passed.

I had to lift my jaw off the ground when I saw this thing.

-BK
Wow, that´s a fantastic instrument. Do you know the production year?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Brett wrote:

Wow, that´s a fantastic instrument. Do you know the production year?

I asked him when it was made, and he mentioned it was a later year, not an early 1960's.

Next time I am over at my parents I am gonna try to examine it a little closer to learn more about it.

-BK
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Homebrew. 6 gallons of nut brown ale made with amber malt. All bottled and ready to drink....yum. It tastes very similar to Point's 2012 Black Ale.

Let the weekend begin!

cheers drunken cheers
hrg
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Hot Rod Girl wrote:
Homebrew. 6 gallons of nut brown ale made with amber malt. All bottled and ready to drink....yum. It tastes very similar to Point's 2012 Black Ale.

Let the weekend begin!

cheers drunken cheers
hrg

Man, that sounds like good stuff! A few bars here used to carry a nut brown ale that was brewed locally(?) on tap for a while. Then one of the bars closed and the other no longer has it. I may have to track the stuff down, it was too good.
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 am

Having someone who believes in me, someone willing to forgive me (I pray), and someone who loves me.

And best thing of all today: LAST FREAKIN' GAME IN THE BIG 12 CONFERENCE!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 am

enjay07 wrote:

And best thing of all today: LAST FREAKIN' GAME IN THE BIG 12 CONFERENCE!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Good Riddance to "Big Texas Conference" Hello, awesome tradidtion in the Big Ten!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 am

enjay07 wrote:
Having someone who believes in me, someone willing to forgive me (I pray), and someone who loves me.

Well that sounds like a very Good Thing indeed!! Go girl!!

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm

My good thing.

My dog got cast for an Alpo 'mockumentary' style dog food commercial shooting next week.

We are so pumped, and hope it goes national, cause, then he can be our meal ticket!

Humans can eat dog food, right?

-BK
Back to top Go down
Madman

Madman

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:24 pm

After 3 months of building mess I finally got both kids into their new rooms.
My youngest, Carsten, got his stereo set up and the first we heard was "Christmas comes alive", boy that kid has taste for a 9 year old.
We then degenerated through some Stray Cats, Rev. Horton Heat and the Shakin' Pyramids - that has got to be a good thing. And I love my 9 year old "loco gringo".

And dog food tastes all right, just need a lot of curry powder What a Face
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Just under two weeks before the Cali trip. Man, that's come around quick!!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 pm

This time next week I'll be in Melbourne for the Rev Horton Heat show but more importantly to catch up with Aussie Sam once again!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Wooo hoooo, Rene and Anu!!!! Can't wait to see ya'll!!!

My Good Thing, tomorrow: six month anniversary. Aw.

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Good Thing
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next