Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Good Thing

Go down 
+19
Scatman
Rickabilly
donpepe
Twenty Flight Rick
pony65k
richjohnson26
vic
christopher
Madman
Guitarmaniac
enjay07
gretschoholic
sidelake bob
Hot Rod Girl
webelvis
tvthewiredturtle
Jeff O
Andi
johnnykool327
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

One Good Thing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:16 am

One good thing, Time for vinyl.

One Good Thing - Page 7 808201241528P9018
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 am

Just find my Holly tattoo in a new magazine, Fun!

One Good Thing - Page 7 7a92012125609a2ab

Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 am

Had an epic weekend!
Thursday: Played a gig at an awesome party for women only, we were the only men there and a good time was had by all.

Friday: Went to see the Keytones at my favourite bar and partied till early in the morning.

Saturday: Took my girlfriend to this big Festival we have every year in Munich called "Rock that Swing", great venue, lots of dancing, cool dance contests, great star guests and awesome bands (two cool Big Bands and Ray Collins' Hot Club, who played one set alone and one with Big Jay McNeely)

Kongresshalle Munich:
One Good Thing - Page 7 Bildschirmfoto20120220u

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:43 pm

got my ass kicked in bowling today, but I had a blast! Can't wait to do it again!
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Turns out this guy I know has a new forum about guitars and gear. check it out:
http://nocturne.canadian-forum.com/

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 pm

My best friend/ex-husband and his fiancee got their tickets for Burning Man, they're coming to visit the US on their honeymoon! Yaay!!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:50 am

Listen II is this Saturday - Adrian Demain (Lee Rocker fans know his name...) and Rob Thorsen!! Look 'em up. So excited!

Last edited by Andi on Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:48 am

Burning Man?? isnt that a hippy love in thing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 am

It's a week long art event in the Nevada desert but yeah I guess it would qualify as a "hippy love in thing" to you TV Rolling Eyes

It's definitely not my kinda thing, but some people absolutely love that kind of creative environment. I'll keep doing concerts in my living room thanks, they're awesome!!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:57 am

dirty hippie convention

http://vimeo.com/28069720
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:50 am

Definitely reinforces for me that it's not my kinda thing but that is a pretty cool video - thanks! I'll share it with all my Burning Man friends Smile
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:39 pm

I honestly can't think of a single ill befalling our once great nation, that isn't because of the great unwashed. Take a bath hippies.
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Friday my mom suffered stroke number 2, the day before my niece graduated college (her first grandchild). After a long, stressful couple of days, my good thing, my very good thing, was just being able to completely unwind, crash...just collapse into the arms of the person who holds my heart in their hands. A much needed night of rest, and falling to sleep with someone I love....ok....something this divorced girl had long written off as "never going to happen again." Best night I've had in forever. Being able to completely let go of my worries, and turn all my cares over to someone else for a few hours was exactly what I needed. I love you I can only pray I can help lift the weight of the world off his shoulders some day, if he's ever feeling so down, and bring some peace, if only for a while. I feel so very, very blessed.
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:37 am

Enjay,
Hugs to you and thoughts and prayers for your family. You are blessed to have someone to lean on, and love you. I'm glad you've found happiness! Hope your mom recovers quickly.

Take care,
hrg

Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Mom has moved to a rehab center and continues to improve every day. Thanking God for all the blessings we've been given these past few days!
Back to top Go down
christopher

christopher

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:14 am

Returned home safely after a 4 week trip to the southwestern US I took my kids and my wife to. Some great country you've got there and great folks too! That's a good thing! Christophr

One Good Thing - Page 7 Img_9011

Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:45 am

Glad you had a good time Chris, we've got Brett from Germany comin over today as he's been doing a so cal trip thiS last week.
Back to top Go down
christopher

christopher

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:33 am

Yeah I also wanted to stop by at your place originally but you're not listed on the Star-Map yet so my kids had me drivin' to Justin Bieber's and Elton John's L.A. residences instead...Tavo, don't forget to tell Brett to get a DoubleDouble with onions at IN-N-OUT: The freakin' best burgers, serving since 1948!

One Good Thing - Page 7 Img_0211
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:54 am

Were the kids confused by Elton Johns kids' two dads? Smile
I'm glad you got to try In and Out, I didnt think
that you guys would be hip to our burgers as I always see snide remarks from the Brits about our fat hamburger
faces.. I dont know if they are jealous of our heart attack meals or they just want to own us again. :^)
jocolor jocolor

In anycase I was curious if thats the way all of europe views us. For what its worth, In and Out is the ONLY
fast food place I would ever set foot in since its all local purchased produce and everything processed on site.
Unlike the swill that is made by McNazi's
Back to top Go down
christopher

christopher

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:07 am

Yeah right, and tell him to get it animal style!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:24 am

Animal style is the only way.. I should dare him to have a 4x4 WITH animal fries. Smile He'd never make it to Vegas on his way out of town Smile
Back to top Go down
christopher

christopher

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:31 pm

If he makes it though, here's another good thing: IN-N-OUT runs 10 restaurants in Sin City to date, they outgrew California!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:57 am

got him an animal style double double! He liked it. cheers
Back to top Go down
christopher

christopher

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:04 am

Laughing Apparently a man of good taste he is!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:52 am

I agree, USA is such a amazing country. We really enjoying our trip.
But the highlight so far was to meet Tavo and his cool family.
We played music in the living room, he showed me the holy Nocturne shop, we spent time at their home, had dinner in a cool mexican restaurant.
We feel blessed and honored to meet you guys and see how you live.

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Good Thing   One Good Thing - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Good Thing
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next